- Turkey legs
- Kettle Corn
- Pizza from Redd Rocket's Pizza Port
- Mickey Face Pretzels
- Dole Whip from the Tiki Juice Bar
- Pomme Frites from Cafe Orleans
- Fried Pickels at Carnation Cafe'
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe'
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Sandwich at Pooh's Corner bakery
Monday, September 22, 2014
Top 10 Disneyland Food Favorites
My family and I LOVE Disneyland and we are excitedly planning our family vacation. And although the rides, shows, and characters are some of our favorite things to experience in Disneyland, eating the FOOD is on the top of our list. We always have our favorites that we just HAVE to have when we take our annual trips. Don't you? Here we go... our Top 10 Disneyland Food Favorites...
Have you tried any of these? This year we will be trying lots of the gluten free items that Disneyland has to offer. And since my wife and daughter are both gluten free, they are very excited that Disney offers delicious accommodations for them. Stay tuned for a post on that over at my wife's blog, Mine for the Making, in a few weeks.
So, what are some of your favorite foods to eat while at Disneyland? Leave your suggestions for us in the comments!